Monday, January 11, 2010

Giraffe City





Although I love all animals, giraffes are my favorite.
Here is one of my first images that I created using Photoshop. Although, it wasn't the most difficult image to make, it did take me a bit of time. I kept messing up on the legs and making them too thin. Also, I had to edit the size of the giraffes, and I had to erase the land that the giraffes were in. That's one of the reasons why I had a hard time with the legs. I had to copy the pattern on the legs and paste it down to make the legs longer.
Over all, for one of my first creations in the graphic design class, Creative Imaging, I am happy with the way it came out. If I were to re-do a few things, I definitely would make the legs of the giraffe on the left a bit wider. I also would add a few more giraffes, or maybe some trees to the city.
I hope that you enjoyed viewing this picture. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment